Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's that time again...

Well, as Daylight Savings Time comes to an end and I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark, it's officially PC gaming season! Below are a couple of videos of a game I have started the season with. Incredible stylized graphics, interesting storyline and spectacular soundtrack. First video is an official trailer and is a little "glammed" up for marketing reasons but the second one is very close to actual game-play footage, being a vignette of the armor class I am playing. We have come so far from the Beyond Castle Wolfenstein I started on in 1984! See gameplay footage in last video.





1 comment:

  1. Dude. Are you kidding me. My bro Steve and I have been playing Borderlands for a couple of weeks now. We were so stuck on Rainbow Six that we had to move onto something else. Steve enjoys the game a little more than I do, but I still like the co-op game play. I'm all about the incendiary guns.....catching people on fire as you're shooting them. I even had the incendiary rifle.
    Steve will be very impressed when he takes a look at the blog.

    ReplyDelete