Sunday, November 22, 2009

Am I High?




I bit the bullet today and bought another ZRX1200 for no other reason than I just wanted it, damn it !! Is that so wrong? Not if you are a member of the Hoolie Crew !! Now we all have at least two bikes draining our meager resources. I keep asking -What Just Happened? Did I really just commit my son's college money for a motorcycle? No-I tell myself-just the next 20 Christmas presents from my wife !!


But don't we all deserve to indulge ourselves once in this crazy mixed up world? I feel better now-the oxycodone is starting to kick in.


Enjoy the pics !

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS BUDDY!!!!!!

    That should be one of the best handling ZRX's in our little group.
    I'll ride that thing back to the hotel for you anytime!

    I would be the last one in this group to try to talk you out of buying another bike.
    I'll post up something on my latest "indulgence" a little later.......

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Deek, come on over to the dark side...everyone needs a couple of bikes in the stable. Nizz wheels and suspension. Not everybody has Ohlins forks, pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great looking bike! Very hot.
    We're bringing Green back to the Hoolie Crew, bitches, one bike at a time. Resistance is futile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Deek, it has been a whole day and no update on your new wheels......what gives?

    ReplyDelete