Wednesday, November 11, 2009


I recently acquired some new photo editing and management software and I came across this pic while it was scanning using a face detection program. Anywho, that's not really the point. Point is I came across this pic and thought: "Where the bloody hell were we in this pic?" Since I found it out of context, not knowing any of the pics that came before it in the folder, I just couldn't place it. And by looking at the people in the background, it looked like we were in an old folks home. Hence the caption. I mean no offense, Dick. Just thought it was a funny pic. I apologize in advance.

3 comments:

  1. That would be the delicious buffet next to the Best Western in Mountain View. Now remember, we can all play the "let's find the most god-awful and embarrassing pictures of our buddies and post them on the internet" game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna disagree with you there, Sport. It was the place on the hill in Jasper. I think we had the Fizzy couple with us and we met Jody's friend there. You went in the bathroom and did business and that's when I may have learned that you game on your Blackjack while taking a duke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Douglas is correct,the Fizzy couple. That the place where we tagged up with my bud Brian on his Connie. Brian and a few of his friends just returned from Big Ben. A few nice roads out there. It's a boring ride to get there, but I'd like to make the trip some day.

    ReplyDelete