Monday, July 13, 2009

They're here, they're here!!

Well, I got my order from Motorcycle Superstore today and was extremely impressed with the entire transaction. Tons of choices, great prices, free 3-day shipping, awesome packaging and they even through in a complimentary issue MotoUSA magazine. I ended up buying the Shift Racing Lodown jeans and their Fuel street shoes. Both items fit true to size and the shoes are extremely light. On the other hand, the jeans are exceptionally heavy denim and with the sewn in Kevlar panes, I don't imagine they will ventilate very well. Oh well, they will be lighter than any of my textile pants and give me a little more protection than regular jeans. The way things are going this week, it is going to be an absolute scorcher next week so prepare to the extent you can. The more I think about it, the more I think Joe, Jody, Dick and myself should try and pick Douglas up somewhere north in Missouri. I'll start coordinating with Douglas and see if we can't map something out. Hope you guys are staying cool and I am really looking forward to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment