Tuesday, February 9, 2010

NADA - Not Cars

I'm sure most of you are aware that my brother raises cattle in Arkansas but not that he has been very active in the North American Devon Association as they work to bring the Devon breed back to prominence. See below for a short blog he did for the NADA on "cattle as a commodity". Also, I have linked to his ranch's website if you care to read more.

NADA - Guest Blog

Fourche River Farm & Cattle Co.

I am so proud of what he and his wife are doing and the determination with which they are doing it. He was able to find financial success early in life and has used that to jump-start their dream and they are loving every minute of it! You go bro!

1 comment:

  1. I remember watching the Youtube video you posted on the Devon breed. Pretty interesting.
    Kinda off the subject, but I was unaware that "commoditization" is an alternate version of "commodify".

    ReplyDelete