Tuesday, September 1, 2009

She's 40!

Well, the ZRX flipped 40K on the way to work today, woohoo! I miscalculated and got caught on the freeway as it happened so close will have to do. Ironic that I achieve this milestone just as I am having a rekindling of my passion for the ZRX and it is nice to see her come this far and still be something to look at. There are a lot of things I like about the Fizzy, it's razor sharp handling being at the very top of the list but I just feel more "right" on the ZRX. We'll see what happens with the Fizzy but I'm fairly confident now that I could never get rid of the ZRX. Thanks to all of you for your support as I went through this time of crisis and thanks to those of you who whispered words of wisdom to me as I was contemplating the unthinkable!

3 comments:

  1. It's a good thing that you are keeping the ZRX. Keeps the rest of us from wrestling over parts. Dibs on the green body set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you have rediscovered the Green Meanie's many redeeming qualities!! She will never be a FZ1 and we like it that way !! Ol Schl all the way !!

    ReplyDelete