Monday, August 24, 2009

Pocket Biking "Under the Lights"

Hey all. I deleted the "Fan Noise" thread because it had served its purpose and I didn't need it taking up space.

I wanted to post this Youtube video up though. We raced "exhibition style" last Thursday night in a new location here in KC. It was at a local sports bar that has a bike night. It was cool as shit racing at night, something I had never done. We we're trying to drum up a little more support for the sport.

Also wanted to show off my new camera, which shoots video in HD. Enjoy. In order to get the full effect and resolution, make sure you click the "HQ" button in the bottom right of the view window.

1 comment:

  1. The video from 00:09 to 00:25 is stunning! We are going to have fun with that camera. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete