Friday, March 5, 2010

Mad Max

In my new temp job, I work around a lot of interesting and creative people, one of which is Randy. Randy is a serious car nut and handy with a wrench. I went into his office today looking for colored pencils and we wound up talking about his Corvette and his Torino. He has turned the Torino into a Mad Max Pursuit Car. Then I remembered I had seen a Mad Max "Interceptor" car on the highway and had even taken a picture because I thought it looked so cool. Turns out Randy built that very car himself. It's in the video. Check it out. First a pic of the Interceptor. Then the video.

1 comment:

  1. That is "tha bomb"! I love guys like that, what passion. Both cars look great and it must be fun to see them running down the freeway together. As an afterthought, sitting here at my comp w/the front door open I can hear that the calamari are starting their run. Will have to check the obits tomorrow I believe!

    C

    ReplyDelete