Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finally!

After much anticipation, my family pack of Windows7 arrived today. My plan is to install the first copy on my Home Theater PC to see how things go. Although I have been running Vista with zero issues for over a year now on two different machines, given all the positive press W7 has been receiving from pundits on both sides of the aisle, I thought I'd give it a shot. Microsoft is offering, while supplies last, a 3-pack of upgrades for $150 which is very hard to beat for people with multiple machines. In-depth report upcoming.

3 comments:

  1. I'll refrain from comment. It doesn't feel right when you just lob them over the plate like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll leave it be as I know you are going through a little bit of a rough patch and need somewhere to vent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Rough patch", eh?
    Fuck you. I am aesthetically and financially disabled and I sure as shit don't need your pity.
    Just kidding. Actually, you are too much of a PC guy for me to go toe to toe with you in a Mac vs. PC debate.

    ReplyDelete